Friday, August 16, 2024

The Dog Days

I'm baaack

well almost

It's been one non stop summer 

I did buy a new condo (these are before pics) 




2 bed 2 bath

The big selling points were the large rooms, extra large utility room and garage.
I'm working very hard to add updates and put my own personal touches on and hopefully am nearing the finish line.


And I just got back from a FAB vacation in Destin Florida with my daughter and son-in-law



Stick with me

the blog will be back in operation the Tuesday after Labor Day!

                                    

I'm excited


6 comments:

  1. It looks like a fantastic vacation! Thanks for sharing some great photos.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well looks like you have done lots, a great holiday and a new condo. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new condo :) And Florida looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice condo. Loved the vacation pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. *HUGS* I'm glad you got to vacation and recover. The new condo looks great. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing your new home pics and yay for lovely trip with your family.

    ReplyDelete