Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Kick off for NaNoWriMo is the perfect time to Write for Harlequin Read on to learn how



Did you ever finish a book and say to yourself, I could do that. Well that's how many of your favorite Harlequin Authors got their start. And November is the perfect time to get your feet wet with it being National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo for short)!

Read on to learn just how to make that first step to writing your own HEA by taking advantage of all the cool things Harlequin is offering to make that dream come true for you.

Here's step by step instructions for writing for Harlequin

Don't Know where to start
On November 3rd join HQN's Ask an Editor Anything Webinar-HERE


Did you ever wonder Hooks vs Tropes What's the difference
Let Harlequin answer that for you- HERE

The Call when a prospective writer becomes a debut author
It Really happens. Share the experience with HQN Desire author Katie Frey HERE


Meet the Harlequin Editors  HERE


Check out all the Writing advice articles HERE
And the Writing Opportunities HERE

Connect with the Harlequin Social community




4 comments:

  1. I'm in the middle of trying to write a memoir. I cannot write the way the authors that I like to read do. I know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good luck Mary. Yeah I can't write like that either.

      Delete
  2. I'm not participating this year, but I love doing NaNoWriMo. Great idea to try to get tips for storywriting from the pros.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is a good way to dip those toes.
      Maybe next year?

      Delete