Thursday, May 16, 2024

Taking time off

 




Thank you all for your kind words and making this very difficult time in my life a bit more bearable. But it's time for me to take a brief time out, my daughter is taking me on a trip just the two of us to mourn, to celebrate the life of my husband and to take a break before charging head first into this next chapter of my life.

After we get home from our travels, Bill's celebration of life will take place and right after that I'm putting my home on the market and I'll be condo shopping as soon as it sells.

So I'll be taking off until sometime in June

I'll see you soon

xo



6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip with your daughter. Rest and relax.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much needed time for you both. Safety wishes and peaceful relaxation together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best, great that you are taking time out and getting away for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest, relax, remember, and mourn. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete