Friday, August 29, 2014

Going on Vacation

ON VACATION


Happy Friday Peeps those of you in the US are settling in for a long Holiday Weekend so stay safe and have fun! And have a –



Next week I'll be taking some time off but have no fear in between Sleeping in

A little Retail therapy-




Enjoying lunch with friends- 


A bit of recreational gaming :) 


Dining out with the Hubs-



A little culture

 

And of course reading


I'll still be posting just not responding as much as I usually do! But have no fear I will get to your comments and then I'll be back wide eyed and ready to go the following week. Okay well I'll be back anyway! :)



Today's GoneReading item is-

“The Reading Woman” Boxed Notecards


Perfect for catching up on your correspondence
while taking some well deserved time off!

$15.95
Click HERE for the Buy Page
And Don't forget to use the coupon
code DEBROCKS10 for your 10%
discount








18 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation, Deb! I'm sorry I didn't participate in this month's read, as planned. Work just got in the way, and who am I to argue with that?? Anyway, have fun and be safe!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine I know and understand and there will be plenty more to contribute too I just thank you for trying :)
      Thanks!
      Retirement here I come ;)

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful and well deserved break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely vacation. I am hoping the hubby and I can sneak away in October after the wedding. Enjoy and let loose

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like an AMAZING time away Debbie! Hope yall have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna I hope to. Enjoy your mom's upcoming visit

      Delete